Screen Shelter available for TC06

  • Candy Lind
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 13, 2007
      Anyone looking for a screen shelter or tent site? I have one screen
      shelter that is occupied with 4 people (Team Tracker and their
      nephews), and one that is not spoken for. Screen shelters are $23 per
      night plus daily admission fee if you don't have a parks pass, and you
      can have up to 8 people and two vehicles on the site. NO PETS.

      If you want my screen shelter, call me at six three two six two oh six
      BY NOON WEDNESDAY, otherwise I'm going to post it as available to the
      free world out on TXGA.

      Candy
      moosiegirl