Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Re: A cache in every county...it is finished!

    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 10, 2007
      wow....that's something.

      yeah, me, too.... Geocaching takes us to all sorts of places!

      and I've actually managed to solve a puzzle series by myself. WooWoo!
      It doesn't happen as much as I'd like. *sigh* What's worse, they BREED ideas -- especially the ones I can't figure out. All my approaches, coming eventually to a cache near you?

      Of course, they're in Surprise, Arizona....

      Still guessing on the connection between (author) James Patterson and From a "General Motors Vehicle" W
      Any GM cars with numbers in their names? (No car fan, I!?)

      On Fri, 9 Mar 2007 22:09:46 -0800 (PST) Richard Young <rtyoungster@...> writes:
      Candy, there are still Miles and Mies of Texas yet to go.
      194 down, 60 remain and they are all over the place.
      But, that reminds me of a caching story, aren't you sorry you asked?
      Last Tuesday I found the most amazing cache...'You Ain't goin' Believe this' in Dimmit, Texas.  The cache page describes the story as follows:  Mr. Kerr, the owner of Kerr Hardware, became upset when the State of Texas began the Limited Sales Tax program in the 60s.  Instead of cellecting the tax, he locked the store and walked away.  Everyting in the store is exactly as he left it.  Looking through the window I saw a RCA HiFi, not stereo, just like the one in my parents' home, new wringer washing machines, bicycles and tricycles, all sorts of hardware.   The place is a time capsule!  Without Geocaching I'd never seen it, that's what I love about GeoCaching!
      Cache on,
      Blizzard