Re: Lake Walter E Long Park

  • Jack Glantzberg
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 9, 2007
      Well it probably won't be until after TC07, but I will stop by here
      and place a cache. I couldn't ask for a better place to fit the theme
      for my cache.

      --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "Perrine, Julie"
      <julie.perrine@...> wrote:

      > It's City of Austin. No permissions are required.
      >

      > Just a note: Travis County no longer requires permission either!
      Just place a cache and their resident geocacher will go check it out
      and tell you if he has a problem with it.