Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Calling all Central Texas Cachers!

  • Doc
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 8, 2007
      I already told you guys, but for anyone else who cares, I will not be there as much as I would like to.  I'm in a benchmark hunging contest and will be doing that every day as much as possible.   I "might" try to find a bunch around the event and pop in for lunch, but no promises...  I do have specific ones I'm looking for as well....

      Sue and I will have our blue CENTEX shirts on at TC07...

      Barry
      aka Doc Geo

      "A Allen (SEMIK)" <al_allen327@...> wrote:
      I look forward to seeing all Central Texas cachers that can make it
      to MCP's Texas Challenge Pep Rally and Info Session! Its THIS
      Saturday, March 10th at Rudy's BBQ in the backyard at 12:30pm.
      That's the Rudy's in South Austin near Barton Creek Greenbelt (near
      intersection of 360 and Mopac). Check out the event page on
      http://www.geocachi ng.com for waypoint name GC113G7 to post a "Will
      Attend", get directions and scope out the nearby caches you haven't
      found!

      We NEED MORE PARTICIPANTS for the 5th Anuual Texas Challenge being
      held at Brazos Bend State Park near Sugarland Texas (southwest of
      Houston) on March 17th.

      Newbies are the BEST participants in the Texas Challenge because they
      have fresh minds for geocaching not dulled by "the usual" hide. We
      need you!

      Regulars are also good participants because they can help explain to
      newer cachers how the game works.

      There's something at the Texas Challenge for **everyone** -- come to
      the Pep Rally and Info Session Saturday at 12:30pm to FIND OUT MORE!

      If you would like to meet mda_taz and I before the event for some
      caching, contact us using my email link to the right!

      See you Saturday!

      Audra (semik)

      Try the free Yahoo! Mail Beta.