Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Tygress offers yet another GEM ...

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 8, 2007
      =blush=
      and I stopped at one verse

      On Thu, 08 Mar 2007 08:07:15 -0000 "Candy Lind" <candylind@...> writes:
      I couldn't go without saying something about Tygress' latest gem of a cache log ...

      READ IT HERE .

      If you are too young to remember the song, go look for a song called "The Streak" by Ray Stevens at your favorite download site ... or call/email Tom Allen on KVET FM and ask him to play it during his Country Gold hour at noontime.

      I still have tears in my eyes ...

      Candy
      moosiegirl

      Though we travel the world over to find the beautiful; we must carry it with us or we find it not. --Ralph Waldo Emerson