Hill Country Cache Hider/Finder needs company! Thursday PM

  • Candy Lind
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 4, 1941
      Tomorrow, I'm going out to Camp Buckner in the Highland Lakes area to hide caches for the Becoming An Outdoors Woman seminar this weekend, and thought I'd pick up some caches while out there. Anyone wanting to tag along, call me on the hotline any time after 7am tomorrow, six three two six two zero six.

      Candy
      moosiegirl