Puzzle Validation code

  • Nick Silkey
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 7, 2007
      To all those who tried to validate against my puzzles in the past
      couple of weeks,

      My online validation mechanism for all my purple question mark hides
      was fubar for some time. A configuration change on the webhost where
      the code lived broke my sloppy PHP code. I spent some time this
      morning correcting the code and proper-ifying it. My tests show it is
      validating now. Give the validators another shot and let me know if
      things are cool or not.

      I know some of you were bitten by the bug. Unfortunately, it looks
      like some one-time, out-of-town cachers were too. :/