Re: SEMIK's Challenge is Accepted

  • A Allen (SEMIK)
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 6 4:22 PM
      mda_taz and I invite you to come geocaching out our way (Manor, TX) -
      - stop in during the Goose series. Counting several of the geese
      there's 151 geocaches within 10 miles of my cache: What's Eating
      Manor, TX (GCTG8N). Several are located inside of park boundaries
      if you prefer that sort of hide over PNGs. Who knows, there may be
      more out before you make it over here!

      Audra and Matthew
      semik and mda_taz

      --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "Kyle" <aztrofan@...>