Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Meeting Location for the Texas Challenge

    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 6, 2007
      Never is such a long word.....
      It's an excuse for you to come back to Texas to visit!
      [Hmmm, I've some TBs wandering around the UK.....]

      On Tue, 06 Mar 2007 13:11:50 -0600 Bob Chernow <bobchernow@...>
      writes:
      Well it looks like I will never be able to go to the Texas Challenge. I
      cannot get a flight back from the UK in time to make it. Good Luck
      Central Texas. Go team go!.

      bobchernow

      Julie Perrine wrote:
      The Official Meeting Spot for the Central Texas Team at the Texas
      Challenge will be the NATURE CENTER at Brazos Bend State Park. We'll
      start gathering at 7am for waypoint loading and team formation and then
      we'll head over to the Challenge Briefing at the designated time.

      The Nature Center is located on the main road and you can't miss it if
      you are heading for the official Challenge headquarters location. I'll
      post coordinates later.

      Tanya is going to be the team captain again this year.

      Come to the Pep Rally this Saturday at Rudy's South at 12:30pm for more
      information about the Texas Challenge!

      http://tinyurl.com/2qt68y (Pep Rally Link)

      Though we travel the world over to find the beautiful; we must carry it
      with us or we find it not. --Ralph Waldo Emerson