Instant notifications broken (again...)

  • Mike
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 6, 2007
      Just an FYI - the GC so called 'Instant' notification system is broken
      again.

      This is nothing to do with Yahoo or Gmail this time - appears it's
      just gc.com's servers being really slow.

      Many people didn't receive notifications last night and they are very
      slow today - a couple just trickled into my inbox for caches that were
      posted overnight (and found at 6:55am - 5 hours before I received the
      notifications! :-) )

      This is also affecting PQs and cache log emails.

      Mike
    • Nick Silkey
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 6, 2007
        After I posted my schpiel on the delays at
        http://forums.groundspeak.com/GC/index.php?showtopic=157745 , Elias
        soon posted to the Announcements section with
        http://forums.groundspeak.com/GC/index.php?showtopic=157748 ...

        A-ha!