Want to find a whole string of caches across the American West?

  • Lowracer
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 3, 2007
      I need someone to drive my convertible from Wichita KS to San Diego
      CA. The sooner the better. This is a long trip, plan on two full 10-hr
      days of driving, not including rest stops and caching.

      I figure if you've always been wanting to bag some caches in Kansas,
      Oklahoma, New Mexico, Arizona and California, this is your golden
      opportunity.

      Email me for details if interested.