Nifty Link on REI.com!

  • Candy Lind
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2, 2007
      While looking to see what GPSr's REI is offering at the moment, I discovered this nifty link about Geocaching:
      "What is Geocaching?"

      A pretty comprehensive write-up! Wish they would offer some local links as well, but I guess that might be too much to ask.

      Each time we do a Geekfest, I have it listed in the REI local e-newsletter and/or on the events board at the stores. Each time, we've had a few new people who came to find out about geocaching. Be sure to tell them thanks when you visit!

      Candy
      mooseigirl