Re: OT: selling aluminum cans

  • Mark
    Message 1 of 9 , Mar 2, 2007
      Since I am not in SA area, how much do you get per pound there? Here
      in OKC, we get approx $0.90. My father-in-law and I crushed about
      2000 cans over the past 2 weekends. 40% of them came from work, the
      other 60% came from my wife and I drinking Dr. Pepper.

      Mark

      --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, Criselda Miller
      <zeldaqueengeo@...> wrote:

      > I dont usually drink BEER but i guess at the challange Ill
      contribute to The cause

      > Doc <bcwatson@...> wrote: Take lots of empty bags to the
      Texas Challenge....

      > "Chris, Penny, Logan, Liahm, Xena, Gabriel and Princess Jewel
      Nowak" <nowak@...> wrote: Wish we could! LOL! But if
      anybody wants to save their cans for us that would be great! We can
      pick them up when we come to Austin but that's usually only about
      once every 2 or 3 months.

      > We're gonna sit outside AnthonyV's place and wait for the
      Budweiser cans to come flying out at us!!! LOL!

      > Penny
      > cpnowak
      >
      > Chris, Penny, Logan, Liahm, Gabriel and Princess Jewel Nowak

      schedule a pickup at my house once a week. Boy, do I have a way of
      generating empty Diet Coke cans!

      > Julie
      > Mrs. Captain Picard
      >

      > ---------------------------------
      > Be a PS3 game guru.
      Yahoo! Games.

      Message 2 of 9 , Mar 2, 2007
        We just went to a place and they gave us .62 per pound, .64 if over 50 pounds and .66 if over 100.  We made $5....only $2995.00 left to save for Disney world!  LOL!

        Penny
        cpnowak

        <zeldaqueengeo@ ...> wrote:

        > I dont usually drink BEER but i guess at the challange Ill
        contribute to The cause

        > Doc <bcwatson@.. .> wrote: Take lots of empty bags to the
        Texas Challenge... .

        > "Chris, Penny, Logan, Liahm, Xena, Gabriel and Princess Jewel
        Nowak" <nowak@...> wrote: Wish we could! LOL! But if
        anybody wants to save their cans for us that would be great! We can
        pick them up when we come to Austin but that's usually only about
        once every 2 or 3 months.

        > We're gonna sit outside AnthonyV's place and wait for the
        Budweiser cans to come flying out at us!!! LOL!

        > Penny
        > cpnowak
        >
        > Chris, Penny, Logan, Liahm, Gabriel and Princess Jewel Nowak

        Yahoo! Games.