Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Cyberclops finds #400

    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 2, 2007
      400!! Hey, way to go!

      Russ the waterweasel

      -----Original Message-----
      From: palbers@...
      Sent: Mar 1, 2007 4:47 PM
      To: CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Cyberclops finds #400

      WooHoo! WTG!!

      We still need to plan that power caching outing to get you back on
      the 1 per day average. :)

      Congrats!

      -paul
      HiDude_98

      Message 2 of 8 , Mar 2, 2007
        Add my cheers to the party!

        On Fri, 02 Mar 2007 04:01:11 -0000 "A Allen (SEMIK)"
        <al_allen327@...> writes:
        > Awright Lowell!! I hope you're having as much fun geocaching now as
        > you did in your first 100! Pretty soon you'll be doing the 500
        > dance!
        >
        > semik & mda_taz
        > Audra & Matthew
        >

        > --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, palbers@... wrote:
        > >
        > > WooHoo! WTG!!
        > >
        > > We still need to plan that power caching outing to get you back
        > on
        > > the 1 per day average. :)
        > >
        > > Congrats!
        > >
        > > -paul
        > > HiDude_98

        Though we travel the world over to find the beautiful; we must carry it
        with us or we find it not. --Ralph Waldo Emerson
      • StratmanAndTheHoot@suddenlink.net
        Message 3 of 8 , Mar 2, 2007
          Message
          WTG C!!!  UF??????????????  Ketchup!

          Curtis / Stratman

          @,.-:*'``'*: -.,@,.-:* '``'*:-., @
          Though we travel the world over to find the beautiful; we must carry it
          with us or we find it not. --Ralph Waldo Emerson

        • Nick Silkey
          Message 4 of 8 , Mar 2, 2007
            On 3/2/07, StratmanAndTheHoot@...
            <StratmanAndTheHoot@...> wrote:
            > WTG C!!! UF?????????????? Ketchup!

            GTFO TEH TREO!!!!11one
          • Candy Lind
            Message 5 of 8 , Mar 2, 2007
              Hey, isn't that like anyone else finding 800???? 8-} WooHOOO!

              Way to go, bud! Here's hoping we have more opportunities to cache together in the near future.

              Happy Trails,
              Candy