Re: Cyberclops finds #400

  • A Allen (SEMIK)
    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 1, 2007
      Awright Lowell!! I hope you're having as much fun geocaching now as
      you did in your first 100! Pretty soon you'll be doing the 500 dance!

      semik & mda_taz
      Audra & Matthew

      Message 2 of 8 , Mar 2, 2007
        400!! Hey, way to go!

        Russ the waterweasel

        Message 3 of 8 , Mar 2, 2007
          Add my cheers to the party!

          On Fri, 02 Mar 2007 04:01:11 -0000 "A Allen (SEMIK)"
          <al_allen327@...> writes:
          > Awright Lowell!! I hope you're having as much fun geocaching now as
          > you did in your first 100! Pretty soon you'll be doing the 500
          > dance!
          >
          > semik & mda_taz
          > Audra & Matthew
          >

          > --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, palbers@... wrote:
          > >
          > > WooHoo! WTG!!
          > >
          > > We still need to plan that power caching outing to get you back
          > on
          > > the 1 per day average. :)
          > >
          > > Congrats!
          > >
          > > -paul
          > > HiDude_98

          Though we travel the world over to find the beautiful; we must carry it
          with us or we find it not. --Ralph Waldo Emerson
        • StratmanAndTheHoot@suddenlink.net
          Message 4 of 8 , Mar 2, 2007
            Message
            WTG C!!!  UF??????????????  Ketchup!

            Curtis / Stratman

            @,.-:*'``'*: -.,@,.-:* '``'*:-., @
            Though we travel the world over to find the beautiful; we must carry it
            with us or we find it not. --Ralph Waldo Emerson

          • Nick Silkey
            Message 5 of 8 , Mar 2, 2007
              On 3/2/07, StratmanAndTheHoot@...
              <StratmanAndTheHoot@...> wrote:
              > WTG C!!! UF?????????????? Ketchup!

              GTFO TEH TREO!!!!11one
            • Candy Lind
              Message 6 of 8 , Mar 2, 2007
                Hey, isn't that like anyone else finding 800???? 8-} WooHOOO!

                Way to go, bud! Here's hoping we have more opportunities to cache together in the near future.

                Happy Trails,
                Candy