Cyberclops finds #400

  • palbers@austin.rr.com
    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 1, 2007
      WooHoo! WTG!!

      We still need to plan that power caching outing to get you back on
      the 1 per day average. :)

      Congrats!

      -paul
      HiDude_98

      Message 2 of 8 , Mar 1, 2007

        Congratulations!

        Julie

        The Captain’s Little Lady

        Message 3 of 8 , Mar 1, 2007
          Awright Lowell!! I hope you're having as much fun geocaching now as
          you did in your first 100! Pretty soon you'll be doing the 500 dance!

          semik & mda_taz
          Audra & Matthew

          Message 4 of 8 , Mar 2, 2007
            400!! Hey, way to go!

            Russ the waterweasel

            Message 5 of 8 , Mar 2, 2007
              Add my cheers to the party!

              On Fri, 02 Mar 2007 04:01:11 -0000 "A Allen (SEMIK)"
              <al_allen327@...> writes:
              > Awright Lowell!! I hope you're having as much fun geocaching now as
              > you did in your first 100! Pretty soon you'll be doing the 500
              > dance!
              >
              > semik & mda_taz
              > Audra & Matthew
              >

              > --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, palbers@... wrote:
              > >
              > > WooHoo! WTG!!
              > >
              > > We still need to plan that power caching outing to get you back
              > on
              > > the 1 per day average. :)
              > >
              > > Congrats!
              > >
              > > -paul
              > > HiDude_98

              Though we travel the world over to find the beautiful; we must carry it
              with us or we find it not. --Ralph Waldo Emerson
            • StratmanAndTheHoot@suddenlink.net
              Message 6 of 8 , Mar 2, 2007
                Message
                WTG C!!!  UF??????????????  Ketchup!

                Curtis / Stratman

                @,.-:*'``'*: -.,@,.-:* '``'*:-., @
                Though we travel the world over to find the beautiful; we must carry it
                with us or we find it not. --Ralph Waldo Emerson

              • Nick Silkey
                Message 7 of 8 , Mar 2, 2007
                  On 3/2/07, StratmanAndTheHoot@...
                  <StratmanAndTheHoot@...> wrote:
                  > WTG C!!! UF?????????????? Ketchup!

                  GTFO TEH TREO!!!!11one
                • Candy Lind
                  Message 8 of 8 , Mar 2, 2007
                    Hey, isn't that like anyone else finding 800???? 8-} WooHOOO!

                    Way to go, bud! Here's hoping we have more opportunities to cache together in the near future.

                    Happy Trails,
                    Candy