OT: Amazing!

  • Richard Young
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 28, 2007
      Back in the day when Team Geodillo roamed the earth they hosted an event at the annual jugglers show.  Well, for those of you who missed the event please enjoy this clip.
      Juggle on,
      Blizzard

      http://www.glumbert.com/media/juggle/fs

      Try the Yahoo! Mail Beta.
    • Kyle
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 1, 2007
        Wow! That is some impressive juggling! I really enjoyed the
        performance. Any more clips like this?