RE: [CentralTexasGeocachers] mobipocket

  • Perrine, Julie
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 26, 2007

      Yes, send her to Geekfest next Saturday!

        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 26, 2007
          I too used mobipocket when I first went paperless, but quickly switched over to cachemate and haven't looked back since..cachemate is the way to go..oh I still use mobipocket..but only to read ebooks on the plane...

          CACHE ON!!!

          Keith
          BigDogg4
          Message 4 of 5 , Feb 28, 2007
            I'll add another vote to change to CacheMate or GPXSonar (CacheMate is
            available for PPC and Palm OS, but GPXSonar is for PPC only). They do
            more for you and are easier to navigate around. If she can't get to
            Geekfest, give her my phone number and we'll set up a session sometime
            soon in San Antonio.

            Candy

            --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "Chris, Penny, Logan,