30 South Austin Caches!

  • Julie Perrine
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 5, 2007

      WOW, GANG!

      Once again, you blew me away with the response to my call for South Austin caches.  I see 30 new caches out there for us all to enjoy.  I've had lots of fun running around finding them (and DNFing one!) so I could award prizes at the event.  I still need to find the one I DNF'd and the final for KoosKoos' multi, but I am sure I'll make it before the event.

      Don't forget to come to the finale event on Saturday at 5pm at the TacoXpress on South Lamar.  Here's the link.

      We'll be out on the (protected) patio near the stage area.  If you've never been to an event before, don't be shy!  Everyone who comes gets something to take home.

      See you Saturday!

    • Nick Silkey
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 5, 2007
        Better make it 31. Ours finally got approved (marked active on early
        Sat afternoon; approved late Sun night).

        :)

        On 2/5/07, Julie Perrine <mrscaptainpicard@...> wrote:

        > WOW, GANG!
        >
        > Once again, you blew me away with the response to my call for South Austin caches. I see 30 new caches out there for us all to enjoy. I've had lots of fun running around finding them (and DNFing one!) so I could award prizes at the event. I still need to find the one I DNF'd and the final for KoosKoos' multi, but I am sure I'll make it before the event.
        >
        > Don't forget to come to the finale event on Saturday at 5pm at the TacoXpress on South Lamar. Here's the link.
        >
        > http://www.geocaching.com/bookmarks/view.aspx?guid=26bc8c2f-1d76-4689-ae6f-5c3728952c36
        >
        > We'll be out on the (protected) patio near the stage area. If you've never been to an event before, don't be shy! Everyone who comes gets something to take home.
        >
        > See you Saturday!

      • Mary Beth Booth
        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 5, 2007
          I don't remember us having fun DNFing the MICRO in the WOODS...
          MB
          (emmy-n-sapphie)

          Message 4 of 6 , Feb 5, 2007
            I take it that GC's new cache notification is not working again since I didn't get an email about this one.
            Mary Beth
            (emmy-n-sapphie)

            On 2/5/07, Julie Perrine <mrscaptainpicard@ gmail.com> wrote:

            > WOW, GANG!
            >
            > Once again, you blew me away with the response to my call for South Austin caches. I see 30 new caches out there for us all to enjoy. I've had lots of fun running around finding them (and DNFing one!) so I could award prizes at the event. I still need to find the one I DNF'd and the final for KoosKoos' multi, but I am sure I'll make it before the event.
            >
            > Don't forget to come to the finale event on Saturday at 5pm at the TacoXpress on South Lamar. Here's the link.
            >
            > http://www.geocachi ng.com/bookmarks /view.aspx? guid=26bc8c2f- 1d76-4689- ae6f-5c3728952c3 6
            >
            > We'll be out on the (protected) patio near the stage area. If you've never been to an event before, don't be shy! Everyone who comes gets something to take home.
            >
            > See you Saturday!

          • Nick Silkey
            Message 5 of 6 , Feb 5, 2007
              I am thinking the same thing. I didnt notified of _my_ hide, nor this
              one: Four Points, Three Dimensions by SoaringEagle (GC10QGY).

              On 2/5/07, Mary Beth Booth <mbb2001@...> wrote:

              > I take it that GC's new cache notification is not working again since I didn't get an email about this one.
              > Mary Beth
              > (emmy-n-sapphie)

            • Bob Chernow