Fw: A Shameless Plug -- Oliver at the Georgetown Palace

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 3, 2007
      Update -- I'll be on 2/9 not 2/10... and Russ starts alternating shows
      starting tomorrow. Email for dates, I suppose!
      It was a GREAT opening night.

      @,.-:*'``'*:-.,@,.-:*'``'*:-.,@
      I'm not a complete idiot; some parts are missing. -- anonymous

      Date: Fri, 02 Feb 2007 01:04:35 -0600
      Subject: Show Nights

      Performances

      Barb - Feb: 2, 4, 10, 16, 18, 24, March 2, 4, 10

      Russ - These are the days Mutz is gone. I will check with her about the
      other shows, she still hasn't mentioned anything. On February 10th Mutz
      is
      flying in from Boston, so you are on standby if he doesn't make it.
      Thanks.
      February 4, 9 ?10? March 9, 10, 11

      I'm not a complete idiot; some parts are missing. -- anonymous