Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Caches in McKinney Falls State Park?

  • Kevin (KoosKoos)
    Message 1 of 34 , Feb 2 8:16 PM
      Actually, the trail breaks into Springfield park from MF and you can get those 2 just outside the state park while you're hiking around.

      Kevin
      KoosKoos

      On 2/2/07, Mary Beth Booth <mbb2001@...> wrote:

      What are the 11? I only see 3 - TPW, Shameless Dedication to Baby Sisters, and Bookmark Cache. Just Cause & Woodn't U look here are accessed from William Cannon. I don't think you can get to them from MFSP.
      MB
      (emmy-n-sapphie)

      Janet, I show 11 caches in the park.  The way I found this was by pulling up the cache I just referenced and clicked on the "View Map" link that is up near the top of the page by where it gives the date it was hidden.  From there, it's clear where the park is and then you use the "identify" function to a complete list of all the caches.

      Cheers,

      Julie

      Mrs. Captain Picard,___

    • Kevin (KoosKoos)