Re: Speaking of Ammo Cans ...

  • Jack Glantzberg
    Message 1 of 12 , Feb 1, 2007
      I'll take 4. I've got some cache ideas that need good solid
      containers. Can you bring them to MCP's event on the 10th? What's
      the price tag?

      <candylind@...> wrote:

      > I'm going to be loading up my trailer out at Barry's on Sunday, so if
      > someone wants a fresh stash of cans, please let me know because I
      > would like to get them out of his hair. Maybe he can finally have a
      > bonfire and burn all those pallets! Wheeee!
      >
      > Happy Trails,
      > Candy

    • Nick Silkey
      Message 2 of 12 , Feb 2, 2007
        30 cals?
        50 cals?
        Cuanto cuesta?
        Are they coming to Julies event?
        GeekFest?

        I am down to one 30 cal. :/

        On 2/1/07, Candy Lind <candylind@...> wrote:
        > I'm going to be loading up my trailer out at Barry's on Sunday, so if
        > someone wants a fresh stash of cans, please let me know because I
        > would like to get them out of his hair. Maybe he can finally have a
        > bonfire and burn all those pallets! Wheeee!
        >
        > Happy Trails,
        > Candy
        >

        > Yahoo! Groups Links

      • Candy Lind
        Message 3 of 12 , Feb 2, 2007
          Can someone who will be at Julie's event take a bunch of cans for me?
          We will be in Lufkin doing a Geekfest! Looks like a truck or SUV would
          be preferable if I get too many more requests ...

          Candy
          moosiegirl

          <candylind@...> wrote:

          > I'm going to be loading up my trailer out at Barry's on Sunday, so if
          > someone wants a fresh stash of cans, please let me know because I
          > would like to get them out of his hair. Maybe he can finally have a
          > bonfire and burn all those pallets! Wheeee!
          >
          > Happy Trails,
          > Candy

        • Candy Lind
          Message 4 of 12 , Feb 2, 2007
            The cans are $3 each. I have many 30's and a short supply of 50's.

            Candy

            --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "Jack Glantzberg"

            Message 5 of 12 , Feb 2, 2007
              Make mine 3 30's and a 50 then. I can pick them up and bring them to
              WWLASA. Just let me know where and when.

              <candylind@...> wrote:

              > The cans are $3 each. I have many 30's and a short supply of 50's.
              >
              > Candy
              >
              > --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "Jack Glantzberg"
              > <hglantzberg@> wrote:
              > >
              > > I'll take 4. I've got some cache ideas that need good solid
              > > containers. Can you bring them to MCP's event on the 10th? What's
              > > the price tag?
              > >
              > > --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "Candy Lind"
              > > <candylind@> wrote:
              > > >
              > > > I'm going to be loading up my trailer out at Barry's on Sunday,
              > > > so if someone wants a fresh stash of cans ...

            • Sonja Michelle Thomas
              Message 6 of 12 , Feb 2, 2007
                When is the event? If I'm off work I can haul many
                cans in my expedition.

                <candylind@...> wrote:

                > I'm going to be loading up my trailer out at Barry's
                on Sunday, so if
                > someone wants a fresh stash of cans, please let me
                know because I
                > would like to get them out of his hair. Maybe he can
                finally have a
                > bonfire and burn all those pallets! Wheeee!
                >
                > Happy Trails,
                > Candy

                Yahoo! Groups Links

                (Yahoo! ID required)

                mailto:CentralTexasGeocachers-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

              • Doc
                Message 7 of 12 , Feb 2, 2007
                  I will do it since the cans are here any way.... and I will be at Julie's event...
                  Just tell me how many to take and how much per can to collect...

                  Barry

                  <candylind@. ..> wrote:

                  > I'm going to be loading up my trailer out at Barry's on Sunday, so if
                  > someone wants a fresh stash of cans, please let me know because I
                  > would like to get them out of his hair. Maybe he can finally have a
                  > bonfire and burn all those pallets! Wheeee!
                  >
                  > Happy Trails,
                  > Candy

                  Don't pick lemons.
                  See all the new 2007 cars at Yahoo! Autos.

                • Doc
                  Message 8 of 12 , Feb 2, 2007
                    Oh, but I may have at best, only 1 .50 can....  and several hundred .30's...

                    <hglantzberg@ ...> wrote:

                    > I'll take 4. I've got some cache ideas that need good solid
                    > containers. Can you bring them to MCP's event on the 10th? What's
                    > the price tag?
                    >
                    > --- In CentralTexasGeocach ers@yahoogroups. com, "Candy Lind"
                    > <candylind@> wrote:
                    > >
                    > > I'm going to be loading up my trailer out at Barry's on Sunday,
                    > > so if someone wants a fresh stash of cans ...

                  • Mary Beth Booth
                    Message 9 of 12 , Feb 2, 2007
                      Candy-

                      Put me down for 3. I will be atJulie's eevent
                      Mary Alice
                      (emmy-n-sapphie)