Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Speaking of Ammo Cans ...

  • Janet Christian
    Message 1 of 12 , Feb 1, 2007
      Candy,

      I'd like 4-5 of them. I have more caches to hide!

      Janet

      (SharkAndMermaid)

      On Feb 1, 2007, at 10:51 PM, Candy Lind wrote:

      I'm going to be loading up my trailer out at Barry's on Sunday, so if
      someone wants a fresh stash of cans, please let me know because I
      would like to get them out of his hair. Maybe he can finally have a
      bonfire and burn all those pallets! Wheeee!

      Happy Trails,
      Candy

    • Julie Perrine

        Message 3 of 12 , Feb 1, 2007
          I'll take 4. I've got some cache ideas that need good solid
          containers. Can you bring them to MCP's event on the 10th? What's
          the price tag?

          <candylind@...> wrote:

          > I'm going to be loading up my trailer out at Barry's on Sunday, so if
          > someone wants a fresh stash of cans, please let me know because I
          > would like to get them out of his hair. Maybe he can finally have a
          > bonfire and burn all those pallets! Wheeee!
          >
          > Happy Trails,
          > Candy

        • Nick Silkey
          Message 4 of 12 , Feb 2, 2007
            30 cals?
            50 cals?
            Cuanto cuesta?
            Are they coming to Julies event?
            GeekFest?

            I am down to one 30 cal. :/

            On 2/1/07, Candy Lind <candylind@...> wrote:
            > I'm going to be loading up my trailer out at Barry's on Sunday, so if
            > someone wants a fresh stash of cans, please let me know because I
            > would like to get them out of his hair. Maybe he can finally have a
            > bonfire and burn all those pallets! Wheeee!
            >
            > Happy Trails,
            > Candy
            >

            > Yahoo! Groups Links

          • Candy Lind
            Message 5 of 12 , Feb 2, 2007
              Can someone who will be at Julie's event take a bunch of cans for me?
              We will be in Lufkin doing a Geekfest! Looks like a truck or SUV would
              be preferable if I get too many more requests ...

              Candy
              moosiegirl

              <candylind@...> wrote:

              > I'm going to be loading up my trailer out at Barry's on Sunday, so if
              > someone wants a fresh stash of cans, please let me know because I
              > would like to get them out of his hair. Maybe he can finally have a
              > bonfire and burn all those pallets! Wheeee!
              >
              > Happy Trails,
              > Candy

            • Candy Lind
              Message 6 of 12 , Feb 2, 2007
                The cans are $3 each. I have many 30's and a short supply of 50's.

                Candy

                --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "Jack Glantzberg"

                Message 7 of 12 , Feb 2, 2007
                  Make mine 3 30's and a 50 then. I can pick them up and bring them to
                  WWLASA. Just let me know where and when.

                  <candylind@...> wrote:

                  > The cans are $3 each. I have many 30's and a short supply of 50's.
                  >
                  > Candy
                  >
                  > --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "Jack Glantzberg"
                  > <hglantzberg@> wrote:
                  > >
                  > > I'll take 4. I've got some cache ideas that need good solid
                  > > containers. Can you bring them to MCP's event on the 10th? What's
                  > > the price tag?
                  > >
                  > > --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "Candy Lind"
                  > > <candylind@> wrote:
                  > > >
                  > > > I'm going to be loading up my trailer out at Barry's on Sunday,
                  > > > so if someone wants a fresh stash of cans ...

                • Sonja Michelle Thomas
                  Message 8 of 12 , Feb 2, 2007
                    When is the event? If I'm off work I can haul many
                    cans in my expedition.

                    <candylind@...> wrote:

                    > I'm going to be loading up my trailer out at Barry's
                    on Sunday, so if
                    > someone wants a fresh stash of cans, please let me
                    know because I
                    > would like to get them out of his hair. Maybe he can
                    finally have a
                    > bonfire and burn all those pallets! Wheeee!
                    >
                    > Happy Trails,
                    > Candy

                    Yahoo! Groups Links

                    (Yahoo! ID required)

                    mailto:CentralTexasGeocachers-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

                  • Doc
                    Message 9 of 12 , Feb 2, 2007
                      I will do it since the cans are here any way.... and I will be at Julie's event...
                      Just tell me how many to take and how much per can to collect...

                      Barry

                      <candylind@. ..> wrote:

                      > I'm going to be loading up my trailer out at Barry's on Sunday, so if
                      > someone wants a fresh stash of cans, please let me know because I
                      > would like to get them out of his hair. Maybe he can finally have a
                      > bonfire and burn all those pallets! Wheeee!
                      >
                      > Happy Trails,
                      > Candy

                      Don't pick lemons.
                      See all the new 2007 cars at Yahoo! Autos.

                    • Doc
                      Message 10 of 12 , Feb 2, 2007
                        Oh, but I may have at best, only 1 .50 can....  and several hundred .30's...

                        <hglantzberg@ ...> wrote:

                        > I'll take 4. I've got some cache ideas that need good solid
                        > containers. Can you bring them to MCP's event on the 10th? What's
                        > the price tag?
                        >
                        > --- In CentralTexasGeocach ers@yahoogroups. com, "Candy Lind"
                        > <candylind@> wrote:
                        > >
                        > > I'm going to be loading up my trailer out at Barry's on Sunday,
                        > > so if someone wants a fresh stash of cans ...

                      • Mary Beth Booth
                        Message 11 of 12 , Feb 2, 2007
                          Candy-

                          Put me down for 3. I will be atJulie's eevent
                          Mary Alice
                          (emmy-n-sapphie)