Speaking of Ammo Cans ...

  • Candy Lind
    Message 1 of 12 , Feb 1, 2007
      I'm going to be loading up my trailer out at Barry's on Sunday, so if
      someone wants a fresh stash of cans, please let me know because I
      would like to get them out of his hair. Maybe he can finally have a
      bonfire and burn all those pallets! Wheeee!

      Happy Trails,
      Candy
    • Janet Christian
      Message 2 of 12 , Feb 1, 2007
        Candy,

        I'd like 4-5 of them. I have more caches to hide!

        Janet

        (SharkAndMermaid)

        On Feb 1, 2007, at 10:51 PM, Candy Lind wrote:

        I'm going to be loading up my trailer out at Barry's on Sunday, so if
        someone wants a fresh stash of cans, please let me know because I
        would like to get them out of his hair. Maybe he can finally have a
        bonfire and burn all those pallets! Wheeee!

        Happy Trails,
        Candy

      • Julie Perrine

          Message 4 of 12 , Feb 1, 2007
            I'll take 4. I've got some cache ideas that need good solid
            containers. Can you bring them to MCP's event on the 10th? What's
            the price tag?

            <candylind@...> wrote:

            > I'm going to be loading up my trailer out at Barry's on Sunday, so if
            > someone wants a fresh stash of cans, please let me know because I
            > would like to get them out of his hair. Maybe he can finally have a
            > bonfire and burn all those pallets! Wheeee!
            >
            > Happy Trails,
            > Candy

          • Nick Silkey
            Message 5 of 12 , Feb 2, 2007
              30 cals?
              50 cals?
              Cuanto cuesta?
              Are they coming to Julies event?
              GeekFest?

              I am down to one 30 cal. :/

              On 2/1/07, Candy Lind <candylind@...> wrote:
              > I'm going to be loading up my trailer out at Barry's on Sunday, so if
              > someone wants a fresh stash of cans, please let me know because I
              > would like to get them out of his hair. Maybe he can finally have a
              > bonfire and burn all those pallets! Wheeee!
              >
              > Happy Trails,
              > Candy
              >

              > Yahoo! Groups Links

            • Candy Lind
              Message 6 of 12 , Feb 2, 2007
                Can someone who will be at Julie's event take a bunch of cans for me?
                We will be in Lufkin doing a Geekfest! Looks like a truck or SUV would
                be preferable if I get too many more requests ...

                Candy
                moosiegirl

                <candylind@...> wrote:

                > I'm going to be loading up my trailer out at Barry's on Sunday, so if
                > someone wants a fresh stash of cans, please let me know because I
                > would like to get them out of his hair. Maybe he can finally have a
                > bonfire and burn all those pallets! Wheeee!
                >
                > Happy Trails,
                > Candy

              • Candy Lind
                Message 7 of 12 , Feb 2, 2007
                  The cans are $3 each. I have many 30's and a short supply of 50's.

                  Candy

                  --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "Jack Glantzberg"

                  Message 8 of 12 , Feb 2, 2007
                    Make mine 3 30's and a 50 then. I can pick them up and bring them to
                    WWLASA. Just let me know where and when.

                    <candylind@...> wrote:

                    > The cans are $3 each. I have many 30's and a short supply of 50's.
                    >
                    > Candy
                    >
                    > --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "Jack Glantzberg"
                    > <hglantzberg@> wrote:
                    > >
                    > > I'll take 4. I've got some cache ideas that need good solid
                    > > containers. Can you bring them to MCP's event on the 10th? What's
                    > > the price tag?
                    > >
                    > > --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "Candy Lind"
                    > > <candylind@> wrote:
                    > > >
                    > > > I'm going to be loading up my trailer out at Barry's on Sunday,
                    > > > so if someone wants a fresh stash of cans ...

                  • Sonja Michelle Thomas
                    Message 9 of 12 , Feb 2, 2007
                      When is the event? If I'm off work I can haul many
                      cans in my expedition.

                      <candylind@...> wrote:

                      > I'm going to be loading up my trailer out at Barry's
                      on Sunday, so if
                      > someone wants a fresh stash of cans, please let me
                      know because I
                      > would like to get them out of his hair. Maybe he can
                      finally have a
                      > bonfire and burn all those pallets! Wheeee!
                      >
                      > Happy Trails,
                      > Candy

                      Yahoo! Groups Links

                      (Yahoo! ID required)

                      mailto:CentralTexasGeocachers-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

                    • Doc
                      Message 10 of 12 , Feb 2, 2007
                        I will do it since the cans are here any way.... and I will be at Julie's event...
                        Just tell me how many to take and how much per can to collect...

                        Barry

                        <candylind@. ..> wrote:

                        > I'm going to be loading up my trailer out at Barry's on Sunday, so if
                        > someone wants a fresh stash of cans, please let me know because I
                        > would like to get them out of his hair. Maybe he can finally have a
                        > bonfire and burn all those pallets! Wheeee!
                        >
                        > Happy Trails,
                        > Candy

                        Don't pick lemons.
                        See all the new 2007 cars at Yahoo! Autos.

                      • Doc
                        Message 11 of 12 , Feb 2, 2007
                          Oh, but I may have at best, only 1 .50 can....  and several hundred .30's...

                          <hglantzberg@ ...> wrote:

                          > I'll take 4. I've got some cache ideas that need good solid
                          > containers. Can you bring them to MCP's event on the 10th? What's
                          > the price tag?
                          >
                          > --- In CentralTexasGeocach ers@yahoogroups. com, "Candy Lind"
                          > <candylind@> wrote:
                          > >
                          > > I'm going to be loading up my trailer out at Barry's on Sunday,
                          > > so if someone wants a fresh stash of cans ...

                        • Mary Beth Booth
                          Message 12 of 12 , Feb 2, 2007
                            Candy-

                            Put me down for 3. I will be atJulie's eevent
                            Mary Alice
                            (emmy-n-sapphie)