The Rules...

  • Doc
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 1 4:17 PM
      Oh, so sad...  Candy can't follow directions and left hers and Wayne's names out of the title.....   "What We Love About South Austin"

      I guess they'll just have to sit this one out....   lol...

      Just kiddin' you two...  With as big a heart as Julie's, you won't need to worry at all I'm sure...

      Just picking on ya!   lol...

      Barry
      aka Doc Geo

      TV dinner still cooling?
    • Candy Lind
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 1 8:48 PM
        OOPS! And then there's the problem that I didn't ask permission to
        include Wayne, and he asked me to opt him out! LOL I guess I better go
        edit the darn thing AGAIN!

        Candy
        moosiegirl