Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Yahoo Calendar thing

  • Doc
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 1, 2007
      and I still haven't hit Luling yet... I think I have a plan....  Luling... stay over at Palmetto State Park and then on down to Nixon....  we're talking a cache-rich trip folks....  now I have to see if the wife is going to drop things and go with me....  lol....

      Barry
      aka Doc Geo

      Doc <bcwatson@...> wrote:
      I just checked... Holy Cow!  I need to plan a trip down there....

      it's really worth the drive.  There's a guy named TNance who has placed just about everything in Nixon and most of the hides are unusual and very clever. I've not seen his name on any caches in SA or Austin, but he's obviously been caching somewhere to come up with all his great ideas!  A few easy pill bottles hanging in trees, and we found everything that was on our to-do list plus some!