Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Yahoo Calendar thing

  • cybercat
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 1, 2007
      it's really worth the drive.  There's a guy named TNance who has placed just about everything in Nixon and most of the hides are unusual and very clever. I've not seen his name on any caches in SA or Austin, but he's obviously been caching somewhere to come up with all his great ideas!  A few easy pill bottles hanging in trees, and we found everything that was on our to-do list plus some!
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 1, 2007
        I just checked... Holy Cow!  I need to plan a trip down there....

        cybercat <cybercat@...> wrote:
[...]

        TV dinner still cooling?

      • Doc
        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 1, 2007
          and I still haven't hit Luling yet... I think I have a plan....  Luling... stay over at Palmetto State Park and then on down to Nixon....  we're talking a cache-rich trip folks....  now I have to see if the wife is going to drop things and go with me....  lol....

          Barry
          aka Doc Geo

          cybercat <cybercat@gvtc. com> wrote:
[...]

          Try the free Yahoo! Mail Beta.