Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Yahoo Calendar thing

  • Doc
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 1, 2007
      Wow!  I just looked to see where Nixon is...  that's a far drive, but the best thing is it's right near a town called Smiley!  LOLOLOL....

      Barry
      aka Doc Geo

      Jana <cybercat@...> wrote:
      Hey, this calendar thing is really cool....whenever I come to Austin,
      many times I cache alone, so it's good to know when others are going
      out and if I need some in that area, I can plan on hooking up with
      someone.
      Bob Chernow and I went last night to Nixon and I got 25 and he got a
      few more than that! He's already planned another route for us next
      Wednesday. Great idea to start putting these outings on the calendar!
      Jana

      in 45,000 destinations on Yahoo! Travel
      to find your fit.

    • cybercat

        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 1, 2007
          I just checked... Holy Cow!  I need to plan a trip down there....

          cybercat <cybercat@...> wrote:
[...]

          TV dinner still cooling?

        • Doc
          Message 4 of 5 , Feb 1, 2007
            and I still haven't hit Luling yet... I think I have a plan....  Luling... stay over at Palmetto State Park and then on down to Nixon....  we're talking a cache-rich trip folks....  now I have to see if the wife is going to drop things and go with me....  lol....

            Barry
            aka Doc Geo

            cybercat <cybercat@gvtc. com> wrote:
[...]

            Try the free Yahoo! Mail Beta.