Re: Calling ALL 4x4's Owners

  • Jack Glantzberg
    Message 1 of 22 , Feb 1, 2007
      Participant. More just enjoy going. It's lots of fun.

      Message 2 of 22 , Feb 4, 2007
        Tell us when and where and we'll take it on. My truck's always set for a challenge. Please tell me they're fun trails like below on not just dirt roads. :)

        http://nnin.net/gallery2/scarr3/dsc01307.jpg.html

        Tony
        Team Bohica

        On 1/31/07, Criselda Miller < zeldaqueengeo@...> wrote:

        I have asked HighDude if The TushBros. Would lead an "expedition" to the 4x4 caches in the area. Anybody intrested?? There are several in The LLano area. OK let Us know so We can figure out a date.......................Addicted & Lovin' It!!

      • Jack Glantzberg
        Message 3 of 22 , Feb 4, 2007
          Ooh! That looks like fun!

          --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "Tony Fannin"