Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Re: Calling ALL 4x4's Owners

    Message 1 of 22 , Feb 1, 2007
      You're a RenFaire entertainer or merchant?

      Russ the may be found at RenFaires waterweasel

      Message 2 of 22 , Feb 1, 2007
        Participant. More just enjoy going. It's lots of fun.

        Message 3 of 22 , Feb 4, 2007
          Tell us when and where and we'll take it on. My truck's always set for a challenge. Please tell me they're fun trails like below on not just dirt roads. :)

          http://nnin.net/gallery2/scarr3/dsc01307.jpg.html

          Tony
          Team Bohica

          Message 4 of 22 , Feb 4, 2007