RE: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Calling ALL 4x4's Owners

  • StratmanAndTheHoot@suddenlink.net
    Message 1 of 22 , Jan 31, 2007
      Message
      QZ, if you wait a week or two, there will be a multi that features some 4x4 trials...I mean trails.  I have started it already but am waiting for the TBI to come home because it is in their honor.  It will be a 5-5 rated cache too :)  Why not, right!  I'm just hoping I don't die (or get stuck or lost) placing all the redirectors!

      Stratman/Curtis

      PS.  If you liked the GanderMire hide, you will L.O.V.E. this one!

      www.lost.eu/ad98      <---- Get connected!  Play Lost!

        Message 3 of 22 , Feb 1, 2007
          You're a RenFaire entertainer or merchant?

          Russ the may be found at RenFaires waterweasel

          Message 4 of 22 , Feb 1, 2007
            Participant. More just enjoy going. It's lots of fun.

            Message 5 of 22 , Feb 4, 2007
              Tell us when and where and we'll take it on. My truck's always set for a challenge. Please tell me they're fun trails like below on not just dirt roads. :)

              http://nnin.net/gallery2/scarr3/dsc01307.jpg.html

              Tony
              Team Bohica

              On 1/31/07, Criselda Miller < zeldaqueengeo@...> wrote:

              I have asked HighDude if The TushBros. Would lead an "expedition" to the 4x4 caches in the area. Anybody intrested?? There are several in The LLano area. OK let Us know so We can figure out a date.......................Addicted & Lovin' It!!

            • Jack Glantzberg
              Message 6 of 22 , Feb 4, 2007
                Ooh! That looks like fun!

                --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "Tony Fannin"