RE: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Opinions wanted: blue tooth transceivers

  • Sonja Michelle Thomas
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 31, 2007
      Opinions wanted: blue tooth transceivers
      I'm looking at a Holux GR236

      It's a SIRF III chip (fast acquisition) and has the ability to use an external antenna. It's about the size of a digital pager (yeah remember those?)

      Here's a link to the one from an eBay store I'm thinking of buying:

      http://tinyurl.com/326d7h