Sat. Caching

  • zeldaqueengeo
    Message 1 of 22 , Jan 30, 2007
      Hi Guys!!! GiGi and I had a great time at The Waco Meet and Greet. Met
      so many Cachers from Waco and Copperas Cove. Anyways KangaDrew might
      be coming on Saturday to cache, Anybody wanna Play?? The Science
      Series is on top of His list and He mentioned Night Caches. I am up
      for anything. I do have The Call to State Parade (CubScouts) in
      morning but after that Im free.
      Addicted & Lovin'It!!!
    • Jack Glantzberg
      Message 2 of 22 , Jan 30, 2007
        gonna be a cold one! But at least it will be dry. Let's do it!

        --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "zeldaqueengeo"
        <zeldaqueengeo@...> wrote:

        > Hi Guys!!! GiGi and I had a great time at The Waco Meet and Greet. Met
        > so many Cachers from Waco and Copperas Cove. Anyways KangaDrew might
        > be coming on Saturday to cache, Anybody wanna Play?? The Science
        > Series is on top of His list and He mentioned Night Caches. I am up
        > for anything. I do have The Call to State Parade (CubScouts) in
        > morning but after that Im free.
        > Addicted & Lovin'It!!!

      • Criselda Miller
        Message 3 of 22 , Jan 30, 2007
          Where do You want to go??? South??
          We arent scared of the cold are We GP?? Who else wants to play??

          <zeldaqueengeo@ ...> wrote:

          > Hi Guys!!! GiGi and I had a great time at The Waco Meet and Greet. Met
          > so many Cachers from Waco and Copperas Cove. Anyways KangaDrew might
          > be coming on Saturday to cache, Anybody wanna Play?? The Science
          > Series is on top of His list and He mentioned Night Caches. I am up
          > for anything. I do have The Call to State Parade (CubScouts) in
          > morning but after that Im free.
          > Addicted & Lovin'It!!!

          TV dinner still cooling?

        • Jack Glantzberg
          Message 4 of 22 , Jan 30, 2007
            Doing a run of the science caches sounds good. Don't know. What's a
            good cache to have as your 100th? Just got my 95th this evening.

            --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, Criselda Miller
            <zeldaqueengeo@...> wrote:

            > Where do You want to go??? South??
            > We arent scared of the cold are We GP?? Who else wants to play??
            >
            > Jack Glantzberg <hglantzberg@...> wrote:
            > gonna be a cold one! But at least it will be dry. Let's do it!
            >
            > --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "zeldaqueengeo"
            > <zeldaqueengeo@> wrote:
            > >
            > > Hi Guys!!! GiGi and I had a great time at The Waco Meet and Greet.
            Met
            > > so many Cachers from Waco and Copperas Cove. Anyways KangaDrew might
            > > be coming on Saturday to cache, Anybody wanna Play?? The Science
            > > Series is on top of His list and He mentioned Night Caches. I am up
            > > for anything. I do have The Call to State Parade (CubScouts) in
            > > morning but after that Im free.
            > > Addicted & Lovin'It!!!
            > >

            > ---------------------------------
            > TV dinner still cooling?

          • Bob Chernow
            Message 5 of 22 , Jan 30, 2007
              Try Archimedes is a Principled Man!!!

              <zeldaqueengeo@ ...> wrote:

              > Where do You want to go??? South??
              > We arent scared of the cold are We GP?? Who else wants to play??
              >
              > Jack Glantzberg <hglantzberg@ ...> wrote:
              > gonna be a cold one! But at least it will be dry. Let's do it!
              >
              > --- In CentralTexasGeocach ers@yahoogroups. com, "zeldaqueengeo"
              > <zeldaqueengeo@ > wrote:
              > >
              > > Hi Guys!!! GiGi and I had a great time at The Waco Meet and Greet.
              Met
              > > so many Cachers from Waco and Copperas Cove. Anyways KangaDrew might
              > > be coming on Saturday to cache, Anybody wanna Play?? The Science
              > > Series is on top of His list and He mentioned Night Caches. I am up
              > > for anything. I do have The Call to State Parade (CubScouts) in
              > > morning but after that Im free.
              > > Addicted & Lovin'It!!!
              > >

              > ------------ --------- --------- ---
              > TV dinner still cooling?

            • d_rubarb
              Message 6 of 22 , Jan 30, 2007
                The wife and I are going to come down Saturday to Austin. We're planning on caching in Dick Nichols Park. Alot of caches there as well as a couple of the science series were anxious to find. There's alot of the new South Austin caches in that park too. Maybe take a break for dinner and come back for Escape from the Darkside night cache. Anyone intersted in joining us?
                Drew/KangaDrew

                zeldaqueengeo <zeldaqueengeo@...> wrote:
                Hi Guys!!! GiGi and I had a great time at The Waco Meet and Greet. Met
                so many Cachers from Waco and Copperas Cove. Anyways KangaDrew might
                be coming on Saturday to cache, Anybody wanna Play?? The Science
                Series is on top of His list and He mentioned Night Caches. I am up
                for anything. I do have The Call to State Parade (CubScouts) in
                morning but after that Im free.
                Addicted & Lovin'It!!!

                8:00? 8:25? 8:40? Find a flick in no time

              • Jack Glantzberg
                Message 7 of 22 , Jan 30, 2007
                  Do dinner at the south 360 Rudy's BBQ. Catch my puzzle cache while
                  you eat. Dick Nichols it is! What time do we want to meet?

                  --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, d_rubarb <d_rubarb@...>
                  wrote:

                  > The wife and I are going to come down Saturday to Austin. We're
                  planning on caching in Dick Nichols Park. Alot of caches there as well
                  as a couple of the science series were anxious to find. There's alot
                  of the new South Austin caches in that park too. Maybe take a break
                  for dinner and come back for Escape from the Darkside night cache.
                  Anyone intersted in joining us?
                  > Drew/KangaDrew
                  >
                  > zeldaqueengeo <zeldaqueengeo@...> wrote:
                  > Hi Guys!!! GiGi and I had a great time at The Waco Meet
                  and Greet. Met
                  > so many Cachers from Waco and Copperas Cove. Anyways KangaDrew might
                  > be coming on Saturday to cache, Anybody wanna Play?? The Science
                  > Series is on top of His list and He mentioned Night Caches. I am up
                  > for anything. I do have The Call to State Parade (CubScouts) in
                  > morning but after that Im free.
                  > Addicted & Lovin'It!!!
                  >

                  > ---------------------------------

                • zeldaqueengeo
                  Message 8 of 22 , Jan 30, 2007
                    I'll go night caching..............Not sure about dinner though

                    --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "Jack Glantzberg"
                    <hglantzberg@...> wrote:

                    > Do dinner at the south 360 Rudy's BBQ. Catch my puzzle cache while
                    > you eat. Dick Nichols it is! What time do we want to meet?
                    >
                    > --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, d_rubarb <d_rubarb@>
                    > wrote:
                    > >
                    > > The wife and I are going to come down Saturday to Austin. We're
                    > planning on caching in Dick Nichols Park. Alot of caches there as
                    well
                    > as a couple of the science series were anxious to find. There's
                    alot
                    > of the new South Austin caches in that park too. Maybe take a break
                    > for dinner and come back for Escape from the Darkside night cache.
                    > Anyone intersted in joining us?
                    > > Drew/KangaDrew
                    > >
                    > > zeldaqueengeo <zeldaqueengeo@> wrote:
                    > > Hi Guys!!! GiGi and I had a great time at The Waco Meet
                    > and Greet. Met
                    > > so many Cachers from Waco and Copperas Cove. Anyways KangaDrew
                    might
                    > > be coming on Saturday to cache, Anybody wanna Play?? The Science
                    > > Series is on top of His list and He mentioned Night Caches. I am
                    up
                    > > for anything. I do have The Call to State Parade (CubScouts) in
                    > > morning but after that Im free.
                    > > Addicted & Lovin'It!!!
                    > >

                    > > ---------------------------------
                    > > 8:00? 8:25? 8:40? Find a flick in no time
                    > > with theYahoo! Search movie showtime shortcut.

                  • d_rubarb
                    Message 9 of 22 , Jan 30, 2007
                      Whatever time is good for you. We were thinking we'd get down there somewhere around 10am, but we can make it a little earlier or later.
                      Drew/KangaDrew

                      wrote:

                      > The wife and I are going to come down Saturday to Austin. We're
                      planning on caching in Dick Nichols Park. Alot of caches there as well
                      as a couple of the science series were anxious to find. There's alot
                      of the new South Austin caches in that park too. Maybe take a break
                      for dinner and come back for Escape from the Darkside night cache.
                      Anyone intersted in joining us?
                      > Drew/KangaDrew
                      >
                      > zeldaqueengeo <zeldaqueengeo@ ...> wrote:
                      > Hi Guys!!! GiGi and I had a great time at The Waco Meet
                      and Greet. Met
                      > so many Cachers from Waco and Copperas Cove. Anyways KangaDrew might
                      > be coming on Saturday to cache, Anybody wanna Play?? The Science
                      > Series is on top of His list and He mentioned Night Caches. I am up
                      > for anything. I do have The Call to State Parade (CubScouts) in
                      > morning but after that Im free.
                      > Addicted & Lovin'It!!!
                      >

                      > ------------ --------- --------- ---

                      in 45,000 destinations on Yahoo! Travel
                      to find your fit.

                    • d_rubarb
                      Message 10 of 22 , Jan 30, 2007
                        Zelda did you want to meet up with us during the day after the parade or just do the night cache?
                        Drew/KangaDrew

                        <hglantzberg@ ...> wrote:

                        > Do dinner at the south 360 Rudy's BBQ. Catch my puzzle cache while
                        > you eat. Dick Nichols it is! What time do we want to meet?
                        >
                        > --- In CentralTexasGeocach ers@yahoogroups. com, d_rubarb <d_rubarb@>
                        > wrote:
                        > >
                        > > The wife and I are going to come down Saturday to Austin. We're
                        > planning on caching in Dick Nichols Park. Alot of caches there as
                        well
                        > as a couple of the science series were anxious to find. There's
                        alot
                        > of the new South Austin caches in that park too. Maybe take a break
                        > for dinner and come back for Escape from the Darkside night cache.
                        > Anyone intersted in joining us?
                        > > Drew/KangaDrew
                        > >
                        > > zeldaqueengeo <zeldaqueengeo@ > wrote:
                        > > Hi Guys!!! GiGi and I had a great time at The Waco Meet
                        > and Greet. Met
                        > > so many Cachers from Waco and Copperas Cove. Anyways KangaDrew
                        might
                        > > be coming on Saturday to cache, Anybody wanna Play?? The Science
                        > > Series is on top of His list and He mentioned Night Caches. I am
                        up
                        > > for anything. I do have The Call to State Parade (CubScouts) in
                        > > morning but after that Im free.
                        > > Addicted & Lovin'It!!!
                        > >

                        > > ------------ --------- --------- ---
                        > > 8:00? 8:25? 8:40? Find a flick in no time
                        > > with theYahoo! Search movie showtime shortcut.

                        Food fight? Enjoy some healthy debate
                        in the Yahoo! Answers Food & Drink Q&A.

                      • Criselda Miller
                        Message 11 of 22 , Jan 30, 2007
                          Ill go out Sat during the day for awhile ( I should be done by noon) and then meet youll again for The Night cache. Mark let Me go out of town last weekend Geocaching so I NEED to show My face around the house a little in the afternoon.

                          Message 12 of 22 , Jan 30, 2007
                            10AM is a good time. I have been setting my weekend caching events at
                            11AM, I can make an hour earlier. Dick Nichols is about 5 minutes
                            from my house.

                            wrote:

                            > Whatever time is good for you. We were thinking we'd get down there
                            somewhere around 10am, but we can make it a little earlier or later.
                            > Drew/KangaDrew
                            >
                            > Jack Glantzberg <hglantzberg@...> wrote:
                            > Do dinner at the south 360 Rudy's BBQ. Catch my puzzle
                            cache while
                            > you eat. Dick Nichols it is! What time do we want to meet?
                            >
                            > --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, d_rubarb <d_rubarb@>
                            > wrote:
                            > >
                            > > The wife and I are going to come down Saturday to Austin. We're
                            > planning on caching in Dick Nichols Park. Alot of caches there as well
                            > as a couple of the science series were anxious to find. There's alot
                            > of the new South Austin caches in that park too. Maybe take a break
                            > for dinner and come back for Escape from the Darkside night cache.
                            > Anyone intersted in joining us?
                            > > Drew/KangaDrew
                            > >
                            > > zeldaqueengeo <zeldaqueengeo@> wrote:
                            > > Hi Guys!!! GiGi and I had a great time at The Waco Meet
                            > and Greet. Met
                            > > so many Cachers from Waco and Copperas Cove. Anyways KangaDrew might
                            > > be coming on Saturday to cache, Anybody wanna Play?? The Science
                            > > Series is on top of His list and He mentioned Night Caches. I am up
                            > > for anything. I do have The Call to State Parade (CubScouts) in
                            > > morning but after that Im free.
                            > > Addicted & Lovin'It!!!
                            > >

                            > > ---------------------------------
                            > > 8:00? 8:25? 8:40? Find a flick in no time
                            > > with theYahoo! Search movie showtime shortcut.
                            > >

                            > ---------------------------------

                          • Jack Glantzberg
                            Message 13 of 22 , Jan 31, 2007
                              I have the event added to the calendar.

                              Message 14 of 22 , Jan 31, 2007
                                Thanks Jack look forward to meeting up with you Saturday.
                                Drew/KangaDrew

                                Message 15 of 22 , Jan 31, 2007
                                  I have asked HighDude if The TushBros. Would lead an "expedition" to the 4x4 caches in the area. Anybody intrested?? There are several in The LLano area. OK let Us know so We can figure out a date.......................Addicted & Lovin' It!!!

                                  Message 16 of 22 , Jan 31, 2007
                                    I'm up for it! However, my schedule is kind of tight the next few
                                    months. I'm going on vacation Feb 17th through Mar 1st. I intend to
                                    go to TC07. And Renaissance Fair season is coming and that will be
                                    taking up some weekends.

                                  • StratmanAndTheHoot@suddenlink.net
                                    Message 17 of 22 , Jan 31, 2007
                                      Message
                                      QZ, if you wait a week or two, there will be a multi that features some 4x4 trials...I mean trails.  I have started it already but am waiting for the TBI to come home because it is in their honor.  It will be a 5-5 rated cache too :)  Why not, right!  I'm just hoping I don't die (or get stuck or lost) placing all the redirectors!

                                      Stratman/Curtis

                                      PS.  If you liked the GanderMire hide, you will L.O.V.E. this one!

                                      www.lost.eu/ad98      <---- Get connected!  Play Lost!

                                        Message 19 of 22 , Feb 1, 2007
                                          You're a RenFaire entertainer or merchant?

                                          Russ the may be found at RenFaires waterweasel

                                          Message 20 of 22 , Feb 1, 2007
                                            Participant. More just enjoy going. It's lots of fun.

                                            Message 21 of 22 , Feb 4, 2007
                                              Tell us when and where and we'll take it on. My truck's always set for a challenge. Please tell me they're fun trails like below on not just dirt roads. :)

                                              http://nnin.net/gallery2/scarr3/dsc01307.jpg.html

                                              Tony
                                              Team Bohica

                                              Message 22 of 22 , Feb 4, 2007