Yahoo mail messages delayed

  • Kevin Mefford
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 30, 2007
      In case anyone's wondering why weird out-of-sequence posts are
      sometimes appearing in the group lately:

      The Yahoo! Groups Team

      UPDATE January 29 10:00 a.m. Pacific time: Groups messages sent now
      should be delivered in a timely way. Older messages may be
      bottlenecked, but will eventually be delivered. This means users may
      see older messages delivered out of order.

      We continue to monitor the situation on the back end and appreciate
      your reports. We will update you when we have further information to
      share.