Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] New cache notification?

  • Mary Beth Booth
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 28, 2007
      I wrote that note on Friday but it didn't show up until Sunday! I really am not nuts - I had read the thread about the problem with insta-notification, but like I said, I posted this note at about 7:30am on Friday before that discussion ensued. Don't know why this email  didn't show up until now.
      MB