Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Anything from American Science & Surplus?

  • Doc
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 28, 2007
      And I still have about 300 of them out at my place...
      Barry
      aka Doc Geo

      "Kevin (KoosKoos)" <centexgeocaching@...> wrote:
      I highly recommend ammo cans from Candy.  Those are the majority of my hides.  Whatever happened to nice big caches in the woods??

      Just my 2 cents.

      Kevin
      KoosKoos

      On 1/26/07, Peter M. Maurer <geochat@petermaurer .com> wrote:
      I highly recommend American Science & Surplus. The majority of my hides use containers I got from them.

      --Pete Maurer (DrHogg)

      At 10:16 PM 1/25/2007, you wrote:

      I'm about to place an order with American Science & Surplus . I'll wait til tomorrow afternoon in case anyone wants to order some bison tubes or other containers from them. Here are some of the items we've ordered before:

      Baby Blue Bottles
      Handy Tubes
      Pill Carrier (Bison Tubes)

      They have a gazillion different things and I'm betting if we looked long and hard at lignumaqua's Science caches, some of the parts could have come from this place! If you go to the website and find something you want to order, shoot me an email sometime tomorrow and I'll order everything and save us a bit on shipping.

      Candy
      moosiegirl