Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Cache Publishing Notifications

  • Jon Embry
    Message 1 of 9 , Jan 27, 2007
      Wierd.  Showed no responses to this thread then as I typed a few lines all the responses started popping up.  Some 23 hrs old!!

      On 1/27/07, Jon Embry < jon.embry@...> wrote:
      There was something funky going on with the notifications.  I got some Friday that  were published on Thursday.

      On 1/26/07, Jack Glantzberg <hglantzberg@...> wrote:

      Why is it that when I get new cache notifications in my email, 2 or 3
      people have already found and logged the cache? What's faster than
      Premium Member Notifications?