Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] BigGP-Mary Moore Park

  • Jon Embry
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 27, 2007
      I thought I was going to make it but I'm on call this weekend.  Just got two calls to run ...bummer.  I have met a few cachers lately at FTF's recently.  I'm looking forward to adding a few more faces to the screen names I'm am becoming so familiar with  Maybe next time.

      Jon

      On 1/27/07, chocolatereason <chocolatereason@...> wrote:

      Going to try to be there in time. Looks like we won't be having the
      same weather as last time. Yay!