Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Im a gadget guy, are you??

  • Pete
    Message 1 of 37 , Jan 25, 2007
      Yep they sure do

      ----- Original Message ----
      From: Barb Jernigan <gumbietygress@...>
      To: CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Thursday, January 25, 2007 9:21:09 AM
      Subject: Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Im a gadget guy, are you??

      I tell you, partners are Soooooo particular about that.
      tsk! =gentle smile=

      On Wed, 24 Jan 2007 06:10:04 -0800 (PST) Pete <peterhey2@yahoo. com>
      writes:
      Well I have the dancing cane - - - But - - - it is difficult, at best, to
      dance with the darn thing. My partner keeps complaining every time the
      thing lands on her toes - its kinda pointy.

      Paparazzi Pete of PetenMike