Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Cache Dash with Bob Wednesday, 1/24/2007, 3:00 pm

  • Bob Chernow
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 24, 2007
      Another successful scheduled cache outing. I met with lignumaqua (and learned what his name meant and came from) at Rogers Hill Cemetery and we managed to get all the stones we needed to for him to complete the series and to get the bonus cache. Then we went on for a few more. I am not the proud owner of 10 new smileys and I hope a new friend. Ain't caching grand! Hope to see others join me on Wednesdays to follow. Watch the calendar.

      Bob

      Bob Chernow wrote:

      OK, so far it looks like me and Mike (Lignumaqua) will be doing the "Old Stones of 969" series this week. Let me know if you want to join us.

      CentralTexasGeocach ers@yahoogroups. com wrote:
      Reminder from: CentralTexasGeocach ers Yahoo! Group

      Title: Cache Dash with Bob Wednesday

      Date: Wednesday January 24, 2007
      Time: 3:00 pm - 9:00 pm
      Repeats: This event repeats every week.
      Location: Anyplace except Cedar Park - Various
      Notes: Ok, this is a repeating dash. I am free almost every Wed. after around 2pm and always go caching. Usually will cache till 7 or 8 and then go for dinner. I would love to have others go too. Since I only have a 2 seat Ford Ranger we may use multiple vehicles. Suggestions on where to go are welcome. If given enough advance notice I can create some very efficient routes.