Re: Ccaching Friday or this Wekend

  • grrlfrog71
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 4, 2003
      Where is Matt going??? Ants1 is leaving us??? Say it isn't so!!!
      Thanks to him I didn't quit geocaching because the Austin caches were
      so much harder than the ones in England!!!! He taught me
      strategies....

      > We need to get Matt in because he is leaving us.

      Grrlyfrog
    • L. Kevin D.
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 4, 2003
        He'll have to get together with us for sure, I never even really met
        him. Somebody told me who he was at the Scholz Garten thingie.

        --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "Grajek" <jgrajek@a...>
        wrote:
        > I am all over this weekend. I am trying to get some people together
        for a
        > night cache Friday night. That is after 3pm so I guess both work for
        me. We
        > need to get Matt in because he is leaving us.

      • Grajek
        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 4, 2003
          See there Matt. Can't leave without doing a group cache this weekend.
          Your stuck now. You need to blow off the whole moving thing and stick
          around. You'll just miss Austin and want to come back, I know, so might
          as well save yourself some time and money and pretend you left and came
          back. Besides, that's what vacations are for.

          wrote:
          > I am all over this weekend. I am trying to get some people together
          for a
          > night cache Friday night. That is after 3pm so I guess both work for
          me. We
          > need to get Matt in because he is leaving us.

          Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to