Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Re: Ccaching Friday or this Wekend

  • Grajek
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 4, 2003
      I am all over this weekend. I am trying to get some people together for a
      night cache Friday night. That is after 3pm so I guess both work for me. We
      need to get Matt in because he is leaving us.
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 4, 2003
        Where is Matt going??? Ants1 is leaving us??? Say it isn't so!!!
        Thanks to him I didn't quit geocaching because the Austin caches were
        so much harder than the ones in England!!!! He taught me
        strategies....

        > We need to get Matt in because he is leaving us.

        Grrlyfrog
      • L. Kevin D.
        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 4, 2003
          He'll have to get together with us for sure, I never even really met
          him. Somebody told me who he was at the Scholz Garten thingie.

          --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "Grajek" <jgrajek@a...>
          wrote:
          > I am all over this weekend. I am trying to get some people together
          for a
          > night cache Friday night. That is after 3pm so I guess both work for
          me. We
          > need to get Matt in because he is leaving us.

        • Grajek
          Message 4 of 6 , Sep 4, 2003
            See there Matt. Can't leave without doing a group cache this weekend.
            Your stuck now. You need to blow off the whole moving thing and stick
            around. You'll just miss Austin and want to come back, I know, so might
            as well save yourself some time and money and pretend you left and came
            back. Besides, that's what vacations are for.

            wrote:
            > I am all over this weekend. I am trying to get some people together
            for a
            > night cache Friday night. That is after 3pm so I guess both work for
            me. We
            > need to get Matt in because he is leaving us.

            Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to