Test! please ignore.

  • Eoghan
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 15, 2002
      Checking to see if the list set up and preferences were done correctly.
    • txhipowr
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 15, 2002
        Hi Eoghan,

        So far, it's just you and me, Kid! Thanks for taking the
        initiative to get this set up!

        I'm just about to head out the door to a men's retreat for the
        weekend or I'd start helping with some of the content (photos, maps,
        etc.) on the home page to the mailing list archives.

        Lou