RE: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Guess Who's Another Year Older??!!

  • Grajek
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 3, 2003

      Happy Happy Birthday!!!!!!

      -----Original Message-----
      From: Mary Ann Laverty [mailto:mlaverty@...]
      Sent: Wednesday, September 03, 2003 4:30 PM
      To: Y-CenTex Geocachers (E-mail)
      Subject: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Guess Who's Another Year Older??!!

      Just want to wish our friend and fellow geocacher TREYB a very Happy Birthday today!!!

      A very well-rested TREYB exits the 5-star mobile M motel in East Texas.

      Mary Ann Laverty

      Austin, TX

      Cheers!!!  Visit Smiley Central!

    • Trey Bielefeld
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 3, 2003
        The "motel" of east Texas.....a story to tell at the shooting range.  See ya there!