Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] MUGA Meeting

  • Mark Gessner
    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 3, 2003
      I like it. But it would be MMUGS. Consider it done. I've appointed
      myself Grand Poohbah of the society so I can make snap decisions on
      renaming it.
      -mark
      aka "grand poohbah"

      On Wednesday, September 3, 2003, at 04:54 PM, Perrine Julie-ra5686
      wrote:

      > You should change your name from Association to Society so you can be
      > the MUGS!
    • grrlfrog71
      Message 2 of 8 , Sep 3, 2003
        Now just a minute.

        Whose idea was it to meet on Monday in the first place? Big Mo.
        Whose idea was it to give the group an acronym? Me.
        Whose idea was it to appoint you 'grand poopah'? Huh? Well? I
        wouldn't necessarily call that nomination 'TEAMWERK'

        Amazing. Chris Galvin would be proud at what you've learned.

        PS: We should rename it to Simply Laidbacked Unemployed Geocachers
        Society - SLUGS.

        --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, Mark Gessner
        <mgessner@a...> wrote:
        > I like it. But it would be MMUGS. Consider it done. I've
        appointed
        > myself Grand Poohbah of the society so I can make snap decisions on
        > renaming it.
        > -mark
        > aka "grand poohbah"
      • Mark Gessner
        Message 3 of 8 , Sep 4, 2003
          OK you folks came up with the ideas, so now all you needed was some
          serious leadership. Now that I've taken on that role, the society is
          complete! :-)

          And that's pooBah, not pooPah! :-)

        • Megindler@aol.com
          Message 4 of 8 , Sep 4, 2003
            I love the SLUGS name, but the reason I haven't responded sooner is that I have been in Dallas orienting for my new job.  I am employed again.  A month wasn't enough!  I still might be able to make some Monday mornings, just not the next few.

            Mo
          • Essiar
            Message 5 of 8 , Oct 1, 2003
              Nov 9th is the only day I can't make it. It's Sarah's (Lil Es)
              birthday and believe it or not, she wants to have a geocaching
              birthday party with her friends! I'm going to hide party favors
              throughout the local park, hand Lil Es my GPS and let them loose.
              Should be fun to watch :-).
              Any other day works fine for me.

              --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "grrlfrog71"
              <mlaverty@a...> wrote:
              > Any thoughts on the second meeting (9/8/03) of the Monday
              Unemployed