RE: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Guess Who's Another Year Older??!!

  • Perrine Julie-ra5686
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 3, 2003

      Happy Birthday, Trey!  Birthdays signify an additional year of life experience!  And thats a good thing.

      Youll have to share the story behind the motel picture at the next gathering.  Im SURE everyone wants to hear about this!

      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 3, 2003
        Just want to wish our friend and fellow geocacher TREYB a very Happy Birthday today!!!

        A very well-rested TREYB exits the 5-star mobile M motel in East Texas.

        <><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
        Mary Ann Laverty
        Austin, TX

        Cheers!!!  Visit Smiley Central!

      • grrlfrog71
        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 3, 2003
          Shoot, the picture didn't get included in the posting!

          Fear not brave geocachers! You can find it here:

          /TREYB+exits+5-
          star+M+Motel&.dnm=Birthday+Boy.jpg&.src=gr&.view=t&.hires=t>

          If the link doesn't work, go to Yahoo
          Groups>CentralTexasGeocachers>Photos>Albums>All Albums>TREYB exits....

          Grrlyfrog
        • Grajek
          Message 4 of 5 , Sep 3, 2003

            Happy Happy Birthday!!!!!!

            Message 5 of 5 , Sep 3, 2003
              The "motel" of east Texas.....a story to tell at the shooting range.  See ya there!