Blew Past 200 This Weekend!

  • Perrine Julie-ra5686
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 2, 2003

      I know a lot of you are going to wonder how I ever managed it, given my apparent "challenge" with waypoints, but I'm so thrilled to have logged my 200th find this weekend.  I want to thank everybody who hid a cache on my Found list, and everybody who hid the next 100 I'm going after.  You all helped make my summer the BLAST that it was!

      My favorite virtual was Swept Away. (with the Texas State Cemetary virtuals CLOSE behind - ALL Texans should go there)

      My favorite traditional was Homing In.

      My favorite micro was Haiku Cache.

      Cheers!

      Julie (Mrs. Captain Picard)

    • Wayne Lind

        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 2, 2003
          Congratulations< and thanks for picking Haiku cache as your favorite micro!
          Ants1

          >From: Perrine Julie-ra5686 <julieperrine@...>
          >To: "'centraltexasgeocachers@yahoogroups.com'"
          ><centraltexasgeocachers@yahoogroups.com>
          >Subject: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Blew Past 200 This Weekend!
          >Date: Tue, 2 Sep 2003 09:32:10 -0700
          >
          >I know a lot of you are going to wonder how I ever managed it, given my
          >apparent "challenge" with waypoints, but I'm so thrilled to have logged my
          >200th find this weekend. I want to thank everybody who hid a cache on my
          >Found list, and everybody who hid the next 100 I'm going after. You all
          >helped make my summer the BLAST that it was!
          >

          >My favorite virtual was Swept Away. (with the Texas State Cemetary virtuals
          >CLOSE behind - ALL Texans should go there)
          >
          >My favorite traditional was Homing In.
          >
          >My favorite micro was Haiku Cache.
          >

          >Cheers!
          >
          >Julie (Mrs. Captain Picard)

          Help protect your PC: Get a free online virus scan at McAfee.com.