Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] CONGRATULATIONS!

  • Grajek
    Message 1 of 13 , Sep 2, 2003
      Wahoooooooooooooo!!!
      ----- Original Message -----
      Sent: Tuesday, September 02, 2003 11:29 AM
      Subject: [CentralTexasGeocachers] CONGRATULATIONS!

      I just noticed while looking at logs ... someone was BUSY this weekend!

      CONGRATULATIONS
      ON YOUR 200TH FIND,
      MRS. CAPT. PICKARD!

      WAY TO GO, JULIE! :-)

      Happy Trails!
      Candy Lind    candylind@...
      I can quit any time ... really, I CAN!!

    • Candy Lind
      Message 2 of 13 , Apr 25, 2004
        CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! to:

        MRS. CAPTAIN PICARD
        #900!

        CYBERCAT
        #500!

        WILDGOOSECHASE
        #300!

        LOWRACER
        snuck by #400
        on his recent Galveston/Coast trip!

        Who's passed a milestone that we missed? Cache owners, watch your logs and let me know if you see a milestone, or post a note yourself. Let's keep everyone pumped up and ready for the next 100! :-)

        Candy Lind    candylind@...
        I can quit any time ... really, I CAN!!
        Geocaching worldwide:
        http://www.geocaching.com     in Texas:  http://www.txga.net
        in the Austin area:

      • Wayne Lind
        Message 3 of 13 , Apr 25, 2004
          WOW! Great job. Congratulations to everyone who hit milestones.

          Wayne.

          Message 4 of 13 , Apr 25, 2004
            Jules I can't believe we started out about the same time. I remember
            when you were hoping for 200 by the end of the year. You are crazed
            girl!
            Way to go!!!!!

            Congrats to all

            Shelly

            On Apr 25, 2004, at 11:08 PM, Candy Lind wrote:

            > CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! to:
            >
            > MRS. CAPTAIN PICARD
            > #900!
            >
            > CYBERCAT
            > #500!
            >
            > WILDGOOSECHASE
            > #300!
            >
            > LOWRACER
            > snuck by #400
            > on his recent Galveston/Coast trip!
            >
            > Who's passed a milestone that we missed? Cache owners, watch your logs
            > and let me know if you see a milestone, or post a note yourself. Let's
            > keep everyone pumped up and ready for the next 100! :-)
            >
            > Candy Lind   candylind@...
            > "Hello, my name is Candy, I go by Moosiegirl, and I am a GEOCACHER."
            > I can quit any time ... really, I CAN!!
            > Geocaching worldwide: http://www.geocaching.com     in
            > Texas: http://www.txga.net

            > • Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to theYahoo! Terms of Service.

          • geo_texas_gal
            Message 5 of 13 , Apr 26, 2004
              Wow! Way to go everyone!

              --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, Michele Pain

              area:http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CentralTexasGeocachers

            • Megindler@aol.com
              Message 6 of 13 , Apr 26, 2004
                Congratulations everyone!!  Can't wait to get to those milestones!
              • Grajek
                Message 7 of 13 , Apr 26, 2004

                  Oh yeah DITTO to everyone and their Mile Stones. Unreal on number 900!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am still trying to get number 2 under my belt  J

                  Message 8 of 13 , Apr 26, 2004

                    Well, Grajek,  if your belt were a little looser.........

                    Sorry, couldn't resist!

                    Your Great (Nerf) Balls of Fire is one of my FAVORITE caches purely for the adventure I had getting there.  That's DEFINITELY one of the qualities of a good cache!

                    Personally, with no slight to anyone, puzzle caches are not my favorite.  They limit my spontaneity in choosing the caches I go to.

                    Oh yeah DITTO to everyone and their Mile Stones. Unreal on number 900!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am still trying to get number 2 under my belt  J

                    Congratulations everyone!!  Can't wait to get to those milestones!

                  • Essiar
                    Message 9 of 13 , Apr 26, 2004
                      Congrats to all of you!!!

                      <candylind@e...> wrote:
                      > CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! to:
                      >
                      > MRS. CAPTAIN PICARD
                      > #900!
                      >
                      > CYBERCAT
                      > #500!
                      >
                      > WILDGOOSECHASE
                      > #300!
                      >
                      > LOWRACER
                      > snuck by #400
                      > on his recent Galveston/Coast trip!
                      >
                      > Who's passed a milestone that we missed? Cache owners, watch your
                      logs and let me know if you see a milestone, or post a note
                      yourself. Let's keep everyone pumped up and ready for the next
                      100! :-)

                      > Candy Lind candylind@e...
                      > "Hello, my name is Candy, I go by Moosiegirl, and I am a
                      GEOCACHER."
                      > I can quit any time ... really, I CAN!!
                      > Geocaching worldwide: http://www.geocaching.com in Texas:
                      http://www.txga.net
                      > in the Austin area:
                    • dscherer1966
                      Message 10 of 13 , Apr 26, 2004
                        DITTO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

                      • AusGeoCache@aol.com
                        Message 11 of 13 , Apr 26, 2004
                          TxBigFoot, did you receive a private mail from me, I got a bounce from your listed address.  Group, pardon the intrusion.

                          Cache on,
                          Blizzard

                          Dick Young

                        • dscherer1966
                          Message 12 of 13 , Apr 27, 2004
                            no i didn't, but I talked with julie about your issue.
                            my email is dscherer1966@.... thanx

                            Thanx to all for your compassion and sincerity upon the loss of my
                            puppy. It has really made a difference to me. My boys don't know
                            yet, but will tomorrow when i see them.

                            --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, AusGeoCache@a...