New Cache

  • Grajek
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 2, 2003
      I put out a new cache this weekend. It was approved on Navicache and still waiting approval at GC.com. So if you want a smiley face you may have to wait a day or two. I think GC.com gets swamped with cache approvals and this slows down the approval process. The name is "Great (nerf) Balls of Fire" Its a 3/4 so be careful and have fun. Remember, tarantulas are not posionous just nasty looking. Nothing to be afraid of really?