CONGRATULATIONS!

  • Candy Lind
    Message 1 of 13 , Sep 2, 2003
      I just noticed while looking at logs ... someone was BUSY this weekend!

      CONGRATULATIONS
      ON YOUR 200TH FIND,
      MRS. CAPT. PICKARD!

      WAY TO GO, JULIE! :-)

      Happy Trails!
      Candy Lind    candylind@...
      I can quit any time ... really, I CAN!!

    • Grajek

        Message 3 of 13 , Apr 25, 2004
          CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! to:

          MRS. CAPTAIN PICARD
          #900!

          CYBERCAT
          #500!

          WILDGOOSECHASE
          #300!

          LOWRACER
          snuck by #400
          on his recent Galveston/Coast trip!

          Who's passed a milestone that we missed? Cache owners, watch your logs and let me know if you see a milestone, or post a note yourself. Let's keep everyone pumped up and ready for the next 100! :-)

          Candy Lind    candylind@...
          I can quit any time ... really, I CAN!!
          Geocaching worldwide:
          http://www.geocaching.com     in Texas:  http://www.txga.net
          in the Austin area:

        • Wayne Lind
          Message 4 of 13 , Apr 25, 2004
            WOW! Great job. Congratulations to everyone who hit milestones.

            Wayne.

            Message 5 of 13 , Apr 25, 2004
              Jules I can't believe we started out about the same time. I remember
              when you were hoping for 200 by the end of the year. You are crazed
              girl!
              Way to go!!!!!

              Congrats to all

              Shelly

              On Apr 25, 2004, at 11:08 PM, Candy Lind wrote:

              > CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! to:
              >
              > MRS. CAPTAIN PICARD
              > #900!
              >
              > CYBERCAT
              > #500!
              >
              > WILDGOOSECHASE
              > #300!
              >
              > LOWRACER
              > snuck by #400
              > on his recent Galveston/Coast trip!
              >
              > Who's passed a milestone that we missed? Cache owners, watch your logs
              > and let me know if you see a milestone, or post a note yourself. Let's
              > keep everyone pumped up and ready for the next 100! :-)
              >
              > Candy Lind   candylind@...
              > "Hello, my name is Candy, I go by Moosiegirl, and I am a GEOCACHER."
              > I can quit any time ... really, I CAN!!
              > Geocaching worldwide: http://www.geocaching.com     in
              > Texas: http://www.txga.net

              > • Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to theYahoo! Terms of Service.

            • geo_texas_gal
              Message 6 of 13 , Apr 26, 2004
                Wow! Way to go everyone!

                --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, Michele Pain

                area:http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CentralTexasGeocachers

              • Megindler@aol.com
                Message 7 of 13 , Apr 26, 2004
                  Congratulations everyone!!  Can't wait to get to those milestones!
                • Grajek
                  Message 8 of 13 , Apr 26, 2004

                    Oh yeah DITTO to everyone and their Mile Stones. Unreal on number 900!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am still trying to get number 2 under my belt  J

                    Message 9 of 13 , Apr 26, 2004

                      Well, Grajek,  if your belt were a little looser.........

                      Sorry, couldn't resist!

                      Your Great (Nerf) Balls of Fire is one of my FAVORITE caches purely for the adventure I had getting there.  That's DEFINITELY one of the qualities of a good cache!

                      Personally, with no slight to anyone, puzzle caches are not my favorite.  They limit my spontaneity in choosing the caches I go to.

                      Oh yeah DITTO to everyone and their Mile Stones. Unreal on number 900!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am still trying to get number 2 under my belt  J

                      Congratulations everyone!!  Can't wait to get to those milestones!

                    • Essiar
                      Message 10 of 13 , Apr 26, 2004
                        Congrats to all of you!!!

                        <candylind@e...> wrote:
                        > CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! to:
                        >
                        > MRS. CAPTAIN PICARD
                        > #900!
                        >
                        > CYBERCAT
                        > #500!
                        >
                        > WILDGOOSECHASE
                        > #300!
                        >
                        > LOWRACER
                        > snuck by #400
                        > on his recent Galveston/Coast trip!
                        >
                        > Who's passed a milestone that we missed? Cache owners, watch your
                        logs and let me know if you see a milestone, or post a note
                        yourself. Let's keep everyone pumped up and ready for the next
                        100! :-)

                        > Candy Lind candylind@e...
                        > "Hello, my name is Candy, I go by Moosiegirl, and I am a
                        GEOCACHER."
                        > I can quit any time ... really, I CAN!!
                        > Geocaching worldwide: http://www.geocaching.com in Texas:
                        http://www.txga.net
                        > in the Austin area:
                      • dscherer1966
                        Message 11 of 13 , Apr 26, 2004
                          DITTO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

                        • AusGeoCache@aol.com
                          Message 12 of 13 , Apr 26, 2004
                            TxBigFoot, did you receive a private mail from me, I got a bounce from your listed address.  Group, pardon the intrusion.

                            Cache on,
                            Blizzard

                            Dick Young

                          • dscherer1966
                            Message 13 of 13 , Apr 27, 2004
                              no i didn't, but I talked with julie about your issue.
                              my email is dscherer1966@.... thanx

                              Thanx to all for your compassion and sincerity upon the loss of my
                              puppy. It has really made a difference to me. My boys don't know
                              yet, but will tomorrow when i see them.

                              --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, AusGeoCache@a...